Fasthouse EU respects the privacy of everyone visiting our website and therefore complies with the requirements of applicable data protection legislation.
Fasthouse EU does not collect any personally identifiable information about you (e.g. your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address) through its websites unless you have provided it to Fasthouse EU voluntarily.
We collect this information for two reasons;
To be able to process your order
To provide you with the best service possible - on order/product queries or after competition entry
Information we collect
The type of information we will collect about you when you place an order or register on our website includes the following that you provide to us:
- Name – So we know what to call you
- Address – Billing and Delivery for obvious reasons
- Phone Number – So we can call you should we need to talk to you about your order
- Email Address – So we can email your order confirmations, offers etc.
This information is stored on our internal systems and website to simply verify you as a customer of Fasthouse EU. We will never collect sensitive information without your explicit consent.
Additionally we may collect certain information when you use the website and applications as well as our customer care centre. Some of this data does not identify you personally, but rather provides us with information about how you use our services and engage with us. This enables us to improve our services and make them more useful to you.
The information we collect includes but is not limited to;
- The date and time you used our services
- The pages you visited on our website and how long you visited us for
- The products you viewed or added to your basket
- Your IP address
- Your location (where you have permitted access to this)
- The Internet browser and devices you are using
- Any information within correspondence you send to us
- Where you engage with us in a business context, we may collect your job title, company contact details (including email addresses), and company details (some of which we may obtain from an online or public business directory)
We will not sell, rent or exchange your personal data with any third party companies or organizations.
Service providers who help us to operate our website and App, fulfil your orders and deliver our products to you, including;
- Credit reference agencies
- Payment providers
- IT support
- Direct marketing communications agencies and consultants
- Market research and market analytics service providers
- Legal and other professional advisors
- Certain regulatory bodies, government and enforcement agencies, where required
- Companies like Google/Facebook to show you products that might interest you while you’re browsing the Internet. This is based on either your marketing consent or your acceptance of cookies on our website. See our Cookies Policy for details
We take steps to ensure that any third party partners who handle your information comply with data protection legislation and are as committed to the protection of your personal data as we are. We only disclose personal information that is necessary for them to provide the service that they are undertaking on our behalf. We will aim to make your data anonymous or use aggregated none specific data sets wherever possible.
How we use information
When you do provide us with personal data, we may use that information in the following ways:
- We may save and analyse information that allows us to better understand your needs and learn how we can improve our products and services.
- We may use the information to contact you about new products or promotions that we think may be of interest to you.
III. This information will be used to make our future product design and marketing efforts more efficient.
All electronic marketing communications sent by Fasthouse EU will be clearly marked as originating from us and contain an unsubscribe link which will enable you to unsubscribe from our email service and any future marketing communications.
Should you receive an email communication from Fasthouse EU that is either unsolicited or unwanted and you do not wish to use our unsubscribe function, please email us at email@example.com and we will make sure that your details are removed from the Fasthouse EU email marketing database.
Keeping your information
We’ll only hold on to your information for as long as you are a customer or have provided consent to receive marketing communications.
If reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our Terms & Conditions, we may also keep hold of some of your information as required, even after you have closed your account or it is no longer needed to provide marketing communications to you.
Access to your information
You can check the information that we hold about you, correct information or remove information you think is inaccurate by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by logging in to your account.
You have the right to see the information we hold on you and be erased if you wish.
Fasthouse EU is a division of Zyro Limited and this website is owned by Zyro Limited.
A company registered in England. Registered no: 3060232
Faverdale Industrial Estate